Captain Rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PoptartG, Sep 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. PoptartG

PoptartG New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello All!

I have a suggestion that the [Captain] rank needs perks added to it. It is kind of ridiculous to have a rank-up costing $30,000 and all you get for that is /hat. Maybe some claim blocks or another home? New command? Something other than a useless command for spending $30k would be much appreciated.

2. Narres

Narres New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    You know, even the [chief] rank "only" gets 2500 claim blocks, it's worse than a /hat command to me, and not every rank needs to have over-cheat rewards in my opinion

3. PoptartG

PoptartG New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'over-cheat'. Also not sure why you seem angry over my opinion. Claim blocks are a useful thing on this server, it makes it so you can expand your builds and other players can't grief or mess with it. I just don't see $30k being compensated by a /hat command. I never said there needs to be something OP added, maybe just something simple like another /home or an /rtp nether option.

4. Narres

Narres New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Claim blocks might or might not be useful depending on everyone's needs obviously: if someone got a 5.000 claim blocks voucher out of a crate, that might be way much more than enough for him to claim his build if he doesn't plan building something big or anything else

I've played with only one claim that was 6k wide for months, but that's just an example, I'm just saying this to explain that claim blocks can be important or not depending on who has them

I tried to make you understand that because everything might or might not be important depending on everyone's needs, the /hat command might also not be important for you but for other players

It's about personal needs and tastes you know, to me the /hat command might only be cosmetic, it's very funny to use and I'm glad I unlock it early in the ranks

Aside of this, I'm not angry at all I don't get why you think I seem angry when I replied to you, I'm just trying to explain my opinion on your complain because everyone has different points of view

Also, the rewards you get by ranking up are not only meant to compensate the money you used, because you don't only get the rewards, you also get to make the next rank available to be purchased :D